The laser-powder-welding is characterized by the high reproducibility and a very low heat input. The procedure is very often used for complex components with filigree geometries. All common base materials can be coated. The use of powder enables the right additional material for many requirements. This is selected according to the application in such a way that it offers excellent properties against wear or corrosion.
- Very low mixing ratio
- All geometries can be coated
- Very little heat transfer, thus little distortion
- Many alloys can be applied
- Can be used on all common materials
- Very good reproducibility due to automation and very precise laser beam